For the transport and storage of Hazardous Liquids UN packaging groups 2 & 3.
- Heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel construction tanks shell, 304 stainless steel pallet base
- Forklift truck and pallet truck and top lift.
- Dimensions of H1140mm x L1150mm x W1150mm
- Self stacking, no need for racking, 4000Ltrs in one pallet space at a max SG of 2.6.
- The M3 has a capacity of 1000 litres, is built to last and has unrivalled strength in this class of product.
- Easy to fill using the large 460mm diameter manway, or utilise the 4 x 2" BSP sockets on the tank top. Fully drainable base. The outlet terminates in a Full flow, 3 piece, 2" Ball valve with PTFE seals, part F camlock and cap.
- Large outlets aid product discharge. Fully drainable base. The outlet terminates in a Full flow, 3 piece, 2" Ball valve with PTFE seals, part F camlock and cap.
- All seals are PTFE and all wetted areas are 304 Stainless Steel.
- TPS use the latest Ultra High Water Jetting technology and Industrial Robotics to clean the M3 after use.
- All containers are stripped, cleaned, rebuilt and tested on site at our Rowlands Gill facility.
- Our service centre Cleans, Repairs and performs UN periodic testing of TPS rental units.