For the transport and storage of Hazardous Liquids UN packaging groups 2 & 3.
- The FC Stainless Steel UN IBC is a very competitively priced rental option for the transport and storage of UN packaging group 2 and 3 products.
- Heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel construction tank shell, 304 stainless steel pallet base and top frame, designed for the most demanding environments.
- Forklift truck and pallet truck and top lift.
- The dimensions of H1800mm x L1200mm x W1200mm.
- Self stacking means no need for racking.
- The FC has a capacity of 1000 litres, is built to last and has unrivalled strength in this class of product.
- Easy to fill using the large 460mm diameter manway, or utilise the 1 x 2" part F camlock on the tank top.
- Fully drainable base. The outlet terminates in a Full flow, 3 piece, 2" Ball valve with PTFE seals, part F camlock and cap.
- Large outlets aid product discharge.
- All seals are PTFE and all wetted areas are 304 Stainless Steel.
- TPS employs the latest Ultra High Water Jetting technology and Industrial Robotics to clean the IBC after use.