Providing our customers with the best possible service is our top priority and to achieve this we only recruit staff who share our dedication.
We place the highest value upon our people and recognise that retaining the highest calibre of staff and partners is essential to sustain our growth and success.
We provide a supportive environment that offers plenty of challenge and therefore promotes personal and professional growth.
From time to time we publish vacancies on our site. If there are no vacancies on our site and you feel that you have skills that could be of value to us we will be pleased to hear from you. Please forward your cv to: Stella Glanville by email to email@example.com
Market Director Scandinavia
This is an opportunity to join a successful growing business.
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Business leader for the Scandinavian, Baltic and Russian markets.
- Absolute focus on growth through existing and new customers.
- Container hire sales growth.
- Liquid liner bag sales growth.
- Container, equipment, parts and accessories sales growth.
- Leading a team of 2 experienced sales managers and customer service personnel.
- Performance reporting to the standard required to operate successfully within in a global business.
Essential industry requirements:
- Relevant experience of the hire of equipment, plant and machinery to industrial food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and speciality chemical markets.
- Leadership and management experience at the level required to work autonomously and as part of our senior management team.
- Relevant commercial understanding of the IBC rental market in the Nordic area.
Essential personal requirements:
- A customer centric leader with an absolute focus on sales growth.
- Able to coach and lead experienced technical sales people to achieve their objectives.
- Spoken and written English language skills at the level for maintaining excellent communication with colleagues and customers in the markets we serve globally.
- Excellent external customer, internal customer and stakeholder relationship skills.
- A commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of developing your market.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction by email to Stella Glanville: